Money raised by these fundraisers will be applied directly to your musician’s upcoming Music Department trip.
Supermarket Gift Cards
We invite you to participate in the Stop & Shop and ShopRite Gift Card fundraisers for the 2020 Spring Music Department Trip.
This fundraiser lets you earn money for your student’s music department trip just by shopping for groceries. Purchase a $100 gift card from Music Boosters for $100. Use the card to pay for your groceries when you shop. Music Boosters earns a profit of 5%, which is credited to your student’s account. Cards are available in $100 denominations.
For questions, contact Meg Chouinard at firstname.lastname@example.org
Yankee Candle Fundraising is an easy way to offset the cost of your spring music trip. There are two ways to participate, via brochure and online. Catalogs were handed out during the trip meeting. If you would like to pick one up, please contact me and I will be sure to get you one. If you picked up a catalog or plan to get one, please note that the deadline for submitting your Yankee Candle orders is Wednesday, October 16, 2019. Please send your orders with your child to school NO LATER THAN October 16th. There will be a blue plastic bin in the music wing office with the words Music Boosters Yankee Candle where he/she can drop off the packet. Delivery of the products is expected between 2-4 weeks after receipt of the orders.
If you prefer the convenience of on-line shopping, just review this link, it has all the information necessary for you to have a successful fundraising experience with Yankee Candle. The deadline to submit on-line orders is January 8, 2020, so if you participated in the catalog sale and would like to continue to do fundraising with Yankee Candle, you may to do so online until January 9th!
Don’t forget that 40% of your sale goes towards the cost of the music trip. If you have any questions, please email me, Terri Dionisio, directly at email@example.com.
See this page of instructions for the online magazine sales fundraiser, then:
Raise Funds via Scrip!!
What is scrip? Scrip is simply a word that means “substitute money”. You purchase gift cards or electronic gift certificates that are used just like cash.
How does Scrip help you raise money for your student’s music trip? When you buy Scrip, you get the FULL face value you’ve paid on your gift card/electronic gift certificate PLUS an additional bonus rebate. This bonus rebate* varies from two to twenty percent (and more) and goes toward your student’s music trip. You can use Scrip for your regular household purchases – groceries, clothing, pet supplies, toys, gifts, drug stores/prescriptions, and restaurants; you can even purchase gasoline with Scrip.
Scrip takes three forms: PHYSICAL GIFT CARDS, CARD RELOAD, and SCRIP-NOW.
- PHYSICAL (PLASTIC) GIFT CARDS: You place an order at shopwithscrip.com and select “physical card.” The Music Boosters will place a physical gift card order approximately once a month (September – January) and periodically (at other times); these orders will be available about 10 days after the order date. The shipping cost (approximately $8.00) is divided among the families involved, and deducted from the bonus rebate earned.
- CARD RELOAD: You add funds to a physical gift card you have previously purchased through our program. Funds are usually posted to your card within 24 hours.
- SCRIP-NOW: Many vendors offer electronic gift certificates called Scrip-now these are available for purchase at any time. Scrip-now arrives via email, usually, within minutes of your purchase. You print out the certificate, or use your smart phone to download a MOBILE APP to make and manage purchases. Some vendors even allow you to pay for your purchase right from your smart phone!
You pay for Scrip through an electronic fund transfer service called “PRESTO PAY.” Presto Pay deducts funds directly from your bank account (similar to the way that PayPal does). A small fee, currently $0.15, is added to each order.
Here’s how to get started:
- Go to shopwithscrip.com/Login/Enroll – Contact me via email for the Music Boosters’ enrollment code and fill out the registration information.
- Set up PrestoPay: You will automatically be asked to enroll in PrestoPay as the final step of your enrollment. (If you want to come back later to set that up, sign in to your account at shopwithscrip.com, and select “Dashboard” from the upper banner. Scroll down the page until you see “Family Functions,” and click Payment Types from the list below.) Follow the prompts and once you have provided your bank account information, the system will validate your account and send you an activation code. Once this is entered, you are ready to start shopping!
Please note: If you submit a Scrip order and select “pay by check” rather than PrestoPay, your order will be cancelled.
(*Bonus Rebate – Federal tax rules require that we give you the right to receive the additional percentage of your purchases – the amount that goes to your student’s trip account — in cash instead. If you do request us to give you cash, you will not be able to apply that amount toward the cost of the trip.)
If you have any questions or issues, please let me know.
Money raised by these fundraisers will benefit the Music Boosters as an organization, and will go toward things like funding grant requests placed by teachers.
Buy a Note
Place a name or a message in a beautiful display case in the auditorium lobby. Each “Note” consists of 2 lines – 15 characters each – $ 25.00.
Click for BUY A NOTE order form.
Parents – This is a great gift for your musician!
Any questions, please call or email Stacy McAnulty 908-889-5308
Thank you for your support!
Contact Tracey Foley at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.